Fee-Only Financial Planning Services
At Empire Financial Group we believe a detailed strategy, coupled with creating good habits and disciplines is the best way to achieve financial security and goals. Financial planning is for anyone wanting to achieve the best possible financial future. Often our wealthiest clients are not the ones earning the most – rather it is those that make the most of what is available to them. Even modest income earners can find themselves incredibly secure with the right strategy and team.
Your situation will be different to everyone else so our strategies are completely customised. Before your Empire Financial Group team develops your strategy, we take into account your:
- income, budget and available funds
- tolerance to risk and fluctuating asset values
- tax position
- when you will need funds and the purpose
Get in Touch with a Trusted Advisor
Our financial planning processMuch of our clients’ success relates to using the specialties of each team member and following our financial planning process.
Assess your current situation regarding your financial position, income, and family. We'll ask about your financial goals and help you set them.
Use our detailed modelling to chart a course for your financial future.
Present a strategy for how we can improve your financial future and achieve your goals.
Stick with you along the journey, providing regular ongoing advice and support.
Your financial planner Perth strategy
Once your financial objectives are identified, your Empire Financial Group team will financially model out all your available cashflows, and help find extra if required, to map out how to:
- Pay down debts
- Save for goals, like education, holidays, or your retirement
- Purchase new investment assets
- Reduce any tax you may be unnecessarily wasting, and;
- Implement a suitable estate planning strategy.
- Superannuation, including GESB and Self Managed Super Funds
- Companies and Trusts
- Managed Funds
- Cash and Bank Deposits
- Insurance products
- Investment Properties
- Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney