Organising your Estate
Empire Financial Group offers assistance with a full end-to-end estate planning service for your peace of mind, increasing certainty and reducing any complications for you and your family members or beneficiaries.
Estate Planning Services
Our estate planning service provides you with advice about the strategic, protection and taxation aspects of an estate, as well as the practical outcomes including the preparation of:
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Guardianship
- Advance Health Directives
Estate planning process
Meet to ask you a range of questions to understand your circumstances and answer any of your questions
Provide advice about the strategic, protection, and tax aspects of your estate.
Consult with our legal representatives, and your documents drafted for your review.
Witness your document signing, provide you with a copy and lodge the documents for safe keeping.
Your Estate Plan
A professional estate plan will be written to ensure:
- Ownership and control of your assets is passed to your intended beneficiaries in the right proportions
- Beneficiaries are protected in “blended family” arrangements, or from the potential claim of any future spouses of your beneficiaries’ guardians
- Tax impact on your estate and beneficiaries is reduced
- Your estate is administered in a cost efficient and timely manner
- Assets are protected if a beneficiary is involved in any legal difficulties (for example, bankruptcy or divorce) or under a legal disability, or are personally vulnerable