We would love to take this opportunity to introduce you to the newest member of the Empire Team – Shannon Itzstein.
Shannon came to Empire Financial Group as a graduate from UWA where she gained her formal qualifications to kick start her career in the financial industry Shannon’s role is focused on the end to end management of our new business advice services, spanning from research of insurance and superannuation portfolio’s, preparation of strategy and advice documents and implementation of strategies on behalf of our clients.
Here is your opportunity to get to know Shannon a little better…
- Where were you born? Newman, WA
- What is your favourite film? There’s Something About Mary
- Where is your favourite holiday destination? Croatia
- Who would you invite to a dinner party and why? I would invite the comedian Kevin Hart. He would make it the funniest dinner ever!
- What was your first job? Swimming Teacher
- What do you enjoy most about working in financial services? The impact that the service we provide can often have on people’s lives, and the strong relationships that are often built with clients. It’s definitely not all numbers!